Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Here We Go Again

Another era of negligence on my part. I've no idea why I keep forgetting to update this bloody thing, I suppose I'm still getting used to the idea of repeating myself! hahaha

Anyway I've just spent the last hour gathering together my pics in order to post a collection here. I haven't been updating my deviantart so I said to myself I'll post them here and then get back to it later... :P

Anyway in no particular order... by the way you will see a LOT of Jack White. I was very close to him at a gig and the bubbly feeling in my tummy made me click the gig away, you'll notice him looking at me... Yes the attraction is mutual. We're going to be friends though as he knows of my devotion to Rob. However if I am still unattached by the time I'm 33 he said he'll ditch the wife and come find me.

Such a good man.



Alison Mossheart


Alison MossheartAlison Mossheart





Jack White

Jack White


Jack White's marriage proposal to me


Jack White


Jack White


Guy from the Raconteurs who's name I forget


Jack White


Glasvegas


Oxegen 2008


Touring guitar player with We Are Scientists

Keith Murray from We Are Scientists




















xxx

No comments: