Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Enough is ENOUGH!







That is IT!!! I actually can't physically keep up anymore! There are TOO MANY PHOTOS!!! I swear, every time I go on Robsessed there is at least 3 new posts with a FUCKING HORDE of new photos of Rob! Seriously I went weeks with nothing and now this?!?!

And I wouldn't mind, they're not even shit ones, I mean, these are 'pick your jaw off the floor, your drool is ruining the electrics in the laptop' pictures. I'm going to do damage to my already gammy jaw bone if this type of behaviour keeps up! Not to forget also my finding of this AMAZING gallery where quite literally EVERY photo ever taken of Rob in the past month is in there! My fingers are sore from right clicking and saving! My computer's hard drive is groaning under the pressure of opening all these high resolution pictures! I've had to create a 'sub' folder in my Robert Pattinson picture folder labelled 'Cannes' for fuck sake!!!


Not that I'm complaining of course! Hahaha


Seriously though, if this type of media coverage is whats going to happen during the promotional tour for New Moon, I might as well hire some lackies now and build an office full of computers just so I can see everything! Although my Rob folder has now gotten so big, one can't go for an occasional 'browse' any more. No. It's a full on marathon! You can't stop until you reach the end! And by then the fan on the laptop is about to fall out and my hands are sore from clicking the arrows so I can change the picture! Now I know a lot of you 'hardcore-ians' are shouting 'SLIDESHOW! SLIDESHOW!' However if I was to have a slideshow for this folder, cancel your plans for the evening because this will take longer than a dvd box set.

1 comment:

Anita said...

I know what you mean about the whole 'right click save' My wrist is fecking killing me!