Monday, May 25, 2009

Jerry Fish has made my week!


Wellity wellity wellity!

How are you all? I hope that I find you well! I've been quite alright if I must say! Apart from the stitching in my gums due to irritation from the stitches, everything has been quite pleasant!

My supervisor has offered me her job if she gets a job she applied for, that was nice. Don't know if I'd take it though... probably. Meh, think about it when the time comes!

Anyway I went to see Jerry Fish and The Mudbug Club on Saturday evening! It was an amazing show, complete cabaret! It was a part circus, part mayhem! Brilliant show execution! There were people on stilts, a woman doing gymnastics on two bits of fabric from the ceiling. Jerry came in to the room from the back with his jazz section and did a full lap of the room before heading up to the stage! Brilliant! :D

I managed to skive a set list from a roadie at the end of the night... no I'm not a stalker! My friend however is. And seeing as she paid for my ticket, I got it for her! :D Jerry was signing stuff and meeting fans after the gig so I got my ticket signed, along with a photo and she got the set list signed. She didn't get a photo cause she had already met him earlier that day. As I said... stalker. ('',)

Ugh I'm actually boring myself writing this! Sorry! Hopefully I'll have something more exciting to write about soon. Or find the enthusiasm to actually make an effort! hahaha

Bye! x

No comments: