Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Raindrops and Roses and Whiskers On Kittens

Well I've returned from work. Nothing very exciting happened. I declined a curry take away which I am very proud of myself for... I know, gold star sticker for me. Although I don't know if I did entirely well as I bought a pot noodle. Well, I can try again tomorrow.

Quite a boring day actually. There was a guy sitting behind me on the bus going in to town, he was nice. Smelled of old carpet and was talking to himself, screaming out racial slurs any time someone who wasn't Irish was walking down the street. I totally got his number.

I've been really clumsy ass frickin' day. I've tripped up I don't know how many times, dipped my sleeve in tea more than 3 times and ended up with coffee on my upper arm. For once everything stayed clear of the face. I just look like I'm dressed like a hobbo instead of being a scruffy bitch. That I can live with. ('',)

I'm thinking about posting my photography on here, I should know by tomorrow. But I'll throw a link to it in the sidebar anywho. My gallery on deviantart has gotten over 7,000 views!!!! I'm so happy!!! *does happy dance* woo hoo!

New post of HQ pictures on Robsessed that have now made my wallpaper...Is it wrong that I want to start at his ankles and move up? Hope not... Here's another one.


THANK YOU! na na na na na na na na na na THANK YOU! A little bit of AC/DC to show my appreciation to both Robsessed and the man himself for being a fine ass motherf**ker. hahahhaha

For the rest of the evening I think I will scour youtube and watch perhaps Rob's funniest moments. Here's the first video, I think there's 8 parts in total? I don't know. But enjoy anyway!



Night for now!

No comments: