Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Obsessions Rock!

Ah well this is my first post in, what is it? *checks watch* Two years? Grand. Well no time like the present to restart an old project that got lost on my 'to do list'. And after only one post? Dreadful! I actually started another blog in the meantime over on Wordpress but I got bored with that one. I found that I complained an awful lot. Plus it seems like there was too much competition over there. I was obsessed with view counts. Quite pathetic really.

The reason I came back here happened by accident really. I have been an avid reader of a certain Robert Pattinson fansite and I started to leave comments in the hope that I could share my obsession with someone as equally fanatic as myself. That actually failed as no one replied to my comments or anything! Oh well.

Damn I'm complaining again! :P Ok change tactic.

So my obsession with Robert Pattinson has of course reached new ground. My friend bought me a book on the man in question, full of very nice pictures and included a very nice and very large picture of Rob that I could hang on my bedroom wall. Now at my age I usually deliberate for quite some time on what I should hang up and what should be left in a secret drawer. I have problems letting go of that 'teenage obsession' frame of mind you see. Although at the ripe old age of 22 I can be forgiven for having such tendency's but I do like to think that I am making nice progress in to the world of adult hood and am passed the stage of adorning my wall with posters and instead have very nice and very smart artistic works.

Yeah, that concept kind of flew out the window as soon as I saw the poster.

Immediately I started laughing and scanned the room quickly to see where would be the best spot. It now hangs pride of place beside my mirror so I can catch glimpses of myself and Rob together in my head. I am a sane person. I swear. Its just this man... guh! When that-->
GQ article came out... I thought my stomach was going to fold in on itself. It was actually painful!!

So I'm going to bring my first post in over two years to an abrupt end. Main reason being because I actually saved this as a draft over two hours ago and I can't remember what I was saying! hahaha But alas, I hope to post more often, about Rob, life and anything else I can think of. R.I.P former blog... a new era has begun.

How profound. ROFL :D

Credit to RobsessedPattinson.com for the photo! ('',)
x

No comments: